Less Talk More Rokk Clip Less Talk More Rokk Clip

Amazing.

Maybe my judgement is a little baised since i love that song but your actual flash was very cool with, tons of intrecit and subtle stuff. I loved it =D.
Make more ^__^

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Awesome

Dont listen to the people who only care about humor value in flash because this is and masterpiece, ingeniusly animated and a witty plot. Keep up the good work!

Claydays: WARPED! Claydays: WARPED!

Nice. 10/10

The type of humor u use is great, its the akward,real humor...with a side of stupid ;]. Good job. I Loved it, cant wait to see more.

Lino responds:

You will! :D

Kristal Hentai Game Demo Kristal Hentai Game Demo

Great

Daigo15 you're off a little, Zone-sama is a girl, and she gets paid by HentaiKey not the Zone website. The Zone website you're referring to her private page hosted by HentaiKey. None the less this is a great game, as is everything else she makes. @_@;

Sonic - Rise of Robotnik Sonic - Rise of Robotnik

Great

I got the pictures and all but i can't figure out how to get the last 10% and emerald T.T, But none the less it's a great game. ;D

The Torture Chamber II The Torture Chamber II

Lolz fun

Haha i got a WTF SADISTIC lolz good game :] all i got to say!

Kor-Rune's Classical Caviar Kor-Rune's Classical Caviar

Oh man, I just recorded my first single (which from a technical stand point is my least complex) and I know you've got some chops for such a clean recording. Did you do this yourself (the recording) or did you go to a studio? However I'd love for you to check out my songs. They are all at the moment through guitar pro 6 and other mixing programs to further the quality since we just got the money together as a band for our first recording. It should be out soon with the vocals and all, but anyways whether you check out my music or not, kudos on such a good piece!

Also I found you through a forum post by asking if there were any progressive/metal music fans and authors up here I should know about and I would love to talk about a collab or something!!

Kor-Rune responds:

Thanks! I use addictive drums, its kind of like a premixed drum machine I do minor tweaks on as needed. The other instruments really don't sound that great LOL. If I can suggest a recording technique, just get the drums and bass sounding good and most everything else is ez. I'm kind of busy to collab but maybe in the future yes! Thanks again!

Monument of Non-Existence (BA3 Edition) Monument of Non-Existence (BA3 Edition)

Awesome stuff man, composure and layout of this song is brilliant as is technical and awesone!

Lashmush responds:

Thanks!

Our Kingdom Our Kingdom

Very sludge like, I can't lie I enjoyed it but to be honest I'm not sure why! It was just infectious somehow probably the chill vocals!