Kor-Rune's Classical Caviar Kor-Rune's Classical Caviar

Oh man, I just recorded my first single (which from a technical stand point is my least complex) and I know you've got some chops for such a clean recording. Did you do this yourself (the recording) or did you go to a studio? However I'd love for you to check out my songs. They are all at the moment through guitar pro 6 and other mixing programs to further the quality since we just got the money together as a band for our first recording. It should be out soon with the vocals and all, but anyways whether you check out my music or not, kudos on such a good piece!

Also I found you through a forum post by asking if there were any progressive/metal music fans and authors up here I should know about and I would love to talk about a collab or something!!

Kor-Rune responds:

Thanks! I use addictive drums, its kind of like a premixed drum machine I do minor tweaks on as needed. The other instruments really don't sound that great LOL. If I can suggest a recording technique, just get the drums and bass sounding good and most everything else is ez. I'm kind of busy to collab but maybe in the future yes! Thanks again!

Monument of Non-Existence (BA3 Edition) Monument of Non-Existence (BA3 Edition)

Awesome stuff man, composure and layout of this song is brilliant as is technical and awesone!

Lashmush responds:

Thanks!

Our Kingdom Our Kingdom

Very sludge like, I can't lie I enjoyed it but to be honest I'm not sure why! It was just infectious somehow probably the chill vocals!

Keepin it 00000 Keepin it 00000

I found this really hilariously enjoyable. Fuck yes dude.

Song 52 (Zerozz Tribute) Song 52 (Zerozz Tribute)

Love this. I really can't say much else, I just want to good job to both of you. We all hope Zerozz comes back. From your fellow musician in the portal.

Lashmush responds:

Thanks. c:

Blackghost - EOD Blackghost - EOD

Pretty legit, the solo was definitely my favorite. I'm glad I had you guys to inspire this!

EOD - I'm sorry Juliet EOD - I'm sorry Juliet

Still putting out good shit! The drums are spot on, and the mix should be coming soon!

Scream Aim Fire (BFMV Cover) Scream Aim Fire (BFMV Cover)

Very good

The only complain I can muster is that this is exactly the original, you guys should've tried to add your own flair to it, and one bend in the solo was off a bit. But this was great.

InEssenceOfDecimationDece InEssenceOfDecimationDece

Pretty sick

This is some pretty sick core music. You guys definitely need to get some drums behind this. Some vocals would be sweet too.

Verizon Wireless: Meat & Dulcy Verizon Wireless: Meat & Dulcy

Lol nice

Holy crap wtf. Are you kidding me, Meat answered a phone call. Wow that is priceless. Gotta go watch the movie now.